Welcome

Do you already use your laptop as your main productivity tool?
Are you thinking of making a laptop your main productivity tool?
This blog could provide indispensible laptop tips n'trick for you if you answered yes to either of the above questions.
Many of these tips n'tricks could apply equally to PC workstations.
If you would like to start a discussion on any of the items posted, or associated subjects, please use the "Comments" at the end of each blog post.

What are these? AddThis Social Bookmark Button Click on these buttons wherever you see them in the blog posts, if you would like to share your likes/dislikes regarding this site with social network information sharing schemes (e.g., StumbleUpon, Digg).

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tip - How to coil your ear/headphone cables so they don't tangle when you use them.



As a laptop user who takes his laptop everywhere, I had got to the point where I avoided using headphones because I figured that I didn't need to waste the time it always took to untangle my headphone cables every blasted time I used them.
After watching this video, I shall be using my earphones a lot more often:


 AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: